Maybe, You are one of the Windows 10 users, who have encountered faulty hardware corrupted page blue screen error. In recent days, it has appeared in thousands of users’ computers. In this article, you will know how to fix this problem.
This blue screen of death appears suddenly while you are using your PC. Sometimes, It may prevent you from login into Windows. There are several facts that work behind this BSOD. Most common are the driver problems, over-heating, memory issues, disk problems etc. So, The methods are almost similar to troubleshoot any kind of blue screen of death.
How to Fix Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page on Windows 10
There are some effective solutions to solve faulty hardware corrupted page problem. Before going through the actual methods, please make sure you have been using the latest Windows 10. If not, please update it. By the way, Here are the troubleshooting methods you can follow.
1. Turn Off Fast Startup
In many cases, People consider the Fast startup as one of the reasons behind this blue screen error. So, To get rid of this problem, you can try to turn off this feature and then see if it works. To do it, follow these instructions.
- First of all, Open the start menu, type powercfg.cpl and hit enter. It will open the Power Options window.
- Now, Click on the Choose what the power button does option on the left sidebar.
- Then, Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
- After that, Uncheck Turn on fast startup (recommended).
- Save the settings and restart windows.
It should fix faulty hardware corrupted page error. If not, you can re-enable the fast startup and follow the next methods.
2. Update Drivers Especially Intel Management Engine Interface (IMEI)
If the first method fails, the problem may be on your drivers. Probably, You haven’t kept them up to date. Any incompatible, faulty drivers can cause problem and that appears as the blue screen of death. So, To get rid of this type of problems, you should update them. Especially, The problematic driver software of intel management engine interface is a very common one that causes faulty hardware corrupted page. You should update it. Here is an article: How to update drivers on Windows 10 automatically. By the way, to update the drivers manually, you can follow these steps.
- At first, Open the start menu like before.
- Now, Type devmgmt.msc and press enter. It will open the windows device manager.
- Then, Expand system services from the list, find Intel Management Engine Interface.
- Right click on it, choose update driver and follow your preferred method.
- By this way, update display driver and all other drivers too.
If you update manually, it may take a long time to finish. So, You can use third-party tools like Driver Booster, Ashampoo Driver Updater etc. which can update everything automatically. After doing it, restart your computer. It may solve your problem.
3. Check for Memory Problems
Memory problems can cause this BSOD too. So, You can run the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool or any other tools to check for memory issues. If you get any, take necessary steps. For reference, Read: How to Diagnose and Troubleshoot RAM Problems
4. Run SFC Command
The SFC command helps a lot to repair corrupted system files. It also can fix faulty hardware corrupted page problem. So, You should run that command. You can find all instructions here: How to Repair Faulty System Files.
5. Run CHKDSK Command
The problem can appear due to some bad sectors on your hard disk too. In this case, You should run chkdsk command. It may resolve the problem. Here are the instructions.
- At first, Open the start menu, type cmd, right click on the command prompt and choose Run as administrator.
- Now, Type the following command and press enter.
chkdsk /f /r C:
- It may ask for your permission to restart, just press Y and then enter.
- During next startup, it will repair basic errors of local Disk C.
- If you want to repair other drive bad sectors, replace the C: with your drive letter.
After that, you may no longer encounter the faulty hardware corrupted page blue screen error.
6. Disable Over-Clocking from BIOS
Over-clocking can be one of the big reasons behind this problem. So, If you have recently enable over-clocking from your BIOS, you should disable it and see if it helps. In this case, You should access the bios menu during boot up, go to relevant settings and disable it.
7. Last Solution
Still encountering the BSOD? You have an ultimate method in hand to fix faulty hardware corrupted page error. You can analyze minidump to find out what is causing this problem. Then, Take the proper steps to fix. Read: How to Analyze Minidump and Fix BSOD
These are the best methods to fix this problem. If you know any better one, you can put it in the comment box.